Re: How to disable or enable an ldap user account

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Bill Jorgensen
<Bill.Jorgensen@eim-usa.com> wrote:
> I would need a little more information to help you. I have been working LDAP
> within AIX so I know that pretty well...

what i'd like to know is how to disable an account so you can't bind
as disabled user, while if i change my mind you can still bind as that
user (with the old password).  any hints?

For far too long, power has been concentrated in the hands of "root"
and his "wheel" oligarchy. We have instituted a dictatorship of the
users. All system administration functions will be handled by the
People's Committee for Democratically Organizing the System (PC-DOS).