Re: multiple suffix

Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
Pierangelo Masarati writes:
I think time would better be spent in making useful things work across
databases rather than revitalizing multiple suffixes in a single
database.

Shrug. I miss them sometimes - but not so much that I'm not volunteering do do the work. As far as I can tell the API always lacked proper support for them. Like a "suffix index" in the Operation structure which says which of the current database's suffixes caused dispatch to that backend/database.

Agreed, the lack of this info from select_backend() was always a pain and too much effort to fix all the callers...
--
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com