slapadd error when I add ldif file which export from Windows AD

Hello ,all!
    First, I'm sorry for my poor english. In windowsXP, I export whole Windows AD as a ldif file by a tool called "Softerra LDAP Browser 2.6". But in my CentOS4.6, when I import this ldif file, It occured an error message:
slapadd: could not parse entry (line=56)

I find this ldif file contains some private objectclass, so I try to search the corresponding schema files in Windows AD server, but I find nothing.Whether the is a way to directly import the ldif file to OpenLDAP which export from a Windows AD server?
By the way ,my OpenLDAP version is 2.2.13.
Any help will be really appreciated. With Best regards!