Re: ldap_bind: Can't contact LDAP server (-1)

> Just remove all files from directory /usr/local/var/openldap-data/
> except file DB_CONFIG.

I did not have DB_CONFIG anymore, but I copied DB_CONFIG example over and
deleted the other files and I now have a working openLDAP directory with
over 5700 users as of this morning and I could not be happier!  Thanks so
much for all your help!  This LDAPserver is going to benefit a lot of
teachers and students who use Moodle, Elgg, and other tools that we offer.

-Kristen

--
Kristen Walker

Digital Media Resources Developer
Instructional Media Services
Santa Barbara County Education Office
4400 Cathedral Oaks Road
P.O. Box 6307
Santa Barbara, CA 93160-6307
(805)964-4711 ext. 5244/FAX (805)683-3597
kwalker@sbceo.org
http://www.sbceoportal.org