Re: ldap_bind: Can't contact LDAP server (-1)

> Just remove all files from directory /usr/local/var/openldap-data/
> except file DB_CONFIG.

I did not have DB_CONFIG anymore, but I copied DB_CONFIG example over and
deleted the other files and I now have a working openLDAP directory with
over 5700 users as of this morning and I could not be happier!  Thanks so
much for all your help!  This LDAPserver is going to benefit a lot of
teachers and students who use Moodle, Elgg, and other tools that we offer.

Kristen Walker

Digital Media Resources Developer
Instructional Media Services
Santa Barbara County Education Office
4400 Cathedral Oaks Road
P.O. Box 6307
Santa Barbara, CA 93160-6307
(805)964-4711 ext. 5244/FAX (805)683-3597