DN question

Hi List!

I got a little bit off topic problem, but I hope you can help me about
it. We got an LDAP directory, with many names. We got some same CNs
for instance: John Smiths. The only difference is between the 2 names
is the e-mail address. How can I modify one of them? ldapmodify
request DN, but our enviroment DN seems to be DN: CN=John Smiths.
How can I include the e-mail address to the DN?

Any help appreciated.

Yours,
K.T.

--
What kind of person would do this?"
"Only one kind. Whoever this player is, he has played World of