Re: TLS Configuration - "unable to get TLS client DN, error=49"

Brad T Waldorf wrote:
Thanks Quanah.  To answer your points,

(a)  We've got a release coming up shortly... We committed to version
2.4.6, and unfortunately don't have enough time to switch and re-test with
2.4.11 at this time -- although our plan is to upgrade for our future
releases.  We know not to expect much from mirrormode/multimaster in 2.4.6
(buggy)... and now seems like we should consider TLS part of that bucket
too?

(b) We compiled it against OpenSSL. Was that ok?

OpenSSL works fine.

--
  -- Howard Chu