Von: openldap-technical-bounces+claus.kick=siemens.com@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:openldap-technical-bounces+claus.kick=siemens.com@OpenLDAP.org]
Im Auftrag von Phuong VUONG
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2008 11:47
An: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Betreff: [ Ldap Native client Solaris 10 conncet to openldap serveur
RHEL ]

Hello,

First, i m sorry about my  English.

I have an Openldap 2.3.39 Server RHEL 4.6 which work perfectly. All the
authentification from Linux client are fine (with the ACL on and the
option of host_chech_attr).
However, I have some problem to connect a ldap client native Solaris 10.
I use ldapclient manual to configure the Solaris client. The option is :

#ldapclient -v manual -a "defaultServerList=IP_SERVER_OPENLDAP_RHEL" -a
"credentialLevel=proxy" -a "proxyDN=cn=account,dc=example,dc=fr" -a
"proxyPassword=Pass" -a "defaultSearchBase=dc=exemple,dc=fr" -a
"defaultSearchScope=sub" -a
"serviceSearchDescriptor=passwd:ou=People,dc=exemple,dc=fr?one" -a
"serviceSearchDescriptor=shadow:ou=People,dc=exempl,dc=fr?one" -a
"serviceSearchDescriptor=groupe:ou=Group,dc=exempl,dc=fr?one"

When my ACL are activated, this command turne over timeout and the
result are :

When i put this below ACL on Openldap Server :
access to *
by * read.

ldapclient is ok and the configuration are fine. But disable the ACL is
not possible.

In the Openldap server log, i can see :
conn=6 op=0 BIND dn="" method=128 ...

I dont know why the option -a "proxyDN=cn=account,dc=example,dc=fr"
didn't send correctly..

Do anyone have this kind of problem ? Do you get any information about
solaris ldap native client connect to an openldap server rhel ?

I also follow some guide from :
http://docs.lucidinteractive.ca/index.php/Solaris_LDAP_client_with_OpenL
DAP_server  but it don't work neither.

Any advice ?

Thanks by advance for your answer and pardon me about my poor English.