Re: Loading the refint module globally?

Andrew Bartlett wrote:

With it loaded per-backend (for now), it seems to work.  Any chance
someone could knock me up a patch for that, much like was done so well
for memberOf?

The fix is not as trivial as I thought, but it should definitely be possible. However, let me add that loading a slapo-refint(5) per-database is not going to fix the problem, as far as I understand it, since each instance would take care of referential integrity only within the database, but inconsistencies across databases would not be handled. I think the latter case is what you'd like to see addressed, right?

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.