I've been wondering why I couldn't get the wonders of refint and
memberOf to play together, and even went to the extent of writing a
testsuite to prove that they could work (indeed, they do).

However, I eventually found my problem - while memberOf works very
nicely as a global overlay, the refint module does not (yet :-).

With it loaded per-backend (for now), it seems to work.  Any chance
someone could knock me up a patch for that, much like was done so well
for memberOf?

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett
--