Re: Change LDAP User's Password

Chào Michael,
I have installed KDC server in same machine with LDAP server.

2008/2/25, Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com>:

You should simply allow normal users to login via pam_krb5. So
normal users would only need the Kerberos password..

Thank you, your suggestion helps me understand more clearly the problem I have.
I want to use Kerberos to authenticate LDAP service and use LDAP with pam_ldap module for both user's authentication and authorization. I don't know if it's possible. Could you suggest me how to do it ?

Thank you very much.

--
Le Trung Kien.