Re: Red Hat RPMs?

--On Thursday, February 21, 2008 12:10 PM +0100 Tony Earnshaw <tonni@hetnet.nl> wrote:

To my mind Mandrake has found the right level with Cooker, which Red Hat
(through its distro policy) can't possibly emulate. As for Fedora, I see
that the current FC8 (stable) OL release is 2.3.38, and db4 is 4.6.21, so
that's OK,

I can't see how that would possibly be okay, given that OpenLDAP 2.3 does not support BDB 4.6 at all. Did you verify what version of BDB openldap is linked against on FC8?

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc