Getent fonction with ldap

I'm looking for a documentation of "howto configure getent with ldap",
can you help me, i have problem with this fonction on centos 4.4

i can't get entries from ldap but i try to configure :

slapcat is ok

i do :
smbpasswd -w mypassword

i put my conf at the bottom of this email,

thanks for your help !

/etc/pam.d/system-auth #%PAM-1.0 # This file is auto-generated. # User changes will be destroyed the next time authconfig is run. # Modif by AS auth required /lib/security/$ISA/pam_env.so auth sufficient /lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so likeauth nullok auth sufficient /lib/security/$ISA/pam_ldap.so use_first_pass auth required /lib/security/$ISA/pam_deny.so

account     required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so
account     sufficient    /lib/security/$ISA/pam_succeed_if.so uid < 100
account     required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_permit.so
account     sufficient    /lib/security/$ISA/pam_ldap.so

password requisite /lib/security/$ISA/pam_cracklib.so retry=3 password sufficient /lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so nullok use_authtok md5 shadow password required /lib/security/$ISA/pam_deny.so password sufficient /lib/security/$ISA/pam_ldap.so use_authtok

session     required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_limits.so
session     required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so
session     optional      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_ldap.so

base dc=myDomain,dc=com
rootbinddn cn=Manager,dc=myDomain,dc=com
timelimit 120
bind_timelimit 120
idle_timelimit 3600
ssl no