Re: Ldap ppolicy schema entries

Ljunghammar, Darryl K skrev, on 23-01-2008 21:56:

I would like to view the ppolicy schema attributes for a user when I do
a "ldapsearch" but they don't show up. For example, I would like to see
the "pwdHistory" attribute for a user. I know it is being updated
because if I enter a previously used password it tells me it can't be

I am using openldap 2.3.39-3 on a Redhat 5.1 system.

Put a '+' at the end of your ldapsearch string and you'll see only the operational attributes, *if* your ACLs permit this. You will not see empty attributes, only those with values.

Tony Earnshaw
Email: tonni at hetnet dot nl