openldap adressbook

I've want to set up an email server with dovecot, postfix openldap etc.

Now my problem is to set up an openldap adressbook for Evolution.

I've could add a new contact to the database via Evolution, and can see
the contact via phpldapadmin and with Evolution.
But if I restart Evolution, all contacts are lost (in Evolution, in
phpldapadmin I still could see the conatcts.)

Where is the problem? I've activated all possible log statements, but
there's no needful information. (for me:)

I've using debian etch with slapd 2.3.30-5 and Evolution 2.12.1.

Now my slapd.conf:

include         /etc/ldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/evolutionperson.schema
pidfile         /var/run/slapd/slapd.pid
argsfile        /var/run/slapd/slapd.args
loglevel        conns filter config trace args BER ACL stats stats2
shell parse index
modulepath      /usr/lib/ldap
moduleload      back_bdb
sizelimit 500
tool-threads 1
backend         bdb
checkpoint 512 30
database bdb
suffix "dc=testdomain"
rootdn "cn=admin,dc=testdomain"
rootpw {SSHA} ...

and my ldif:

objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization
o: my-example

objectClass: organizationalRole

ou: contacts
objectClass: organizationalUnit

Do you need any further information to help me???

Thanks in advance.