Re: certificate warnings

I was expecting to have this problem when I set up syncrepl here
recently, using the RHEL5 openldap 2.3 builds, but it "just worked."

I do get cert mismatch errors from the command line clients.

I only get this error as there is only one "server" externally, but the traffic is internally spread to several servers for redundancy, via a hw content switch.

So the servers have a mild identity chrisis due to end users and syncrepl using the same ip but having conflicting or apparently different server names.

I think there a several options available given the suggestions made, much appreciated guys.

Cheers
Brett