Re: trouble setting initial replication between multiple masters

Le 13/01/2010 11:31, Guillaume Rousse a écrit :
It's hard to tell if the failure occurs on the provider (ber write
failed message) or consumer side (null_callback : error code 0x13).
I finally found the issue: a constraint violation preventing to use an unknown gidNumber for any user:

constraint_attribute gidNumber uri

As the user get synced before the group, it fails :(

Is this really necessary to check constraint violations when using syncrepl ? We already have a 'schemachecking' directive, we may have an additional 'constraintchecking' one. At least, an explicit error message for 'sync' level would have been more meaningful.

BOFH excuse #177: