[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: virtual attribute
- From: "Liu, Michael" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 13:20:42 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcpDhKue7pvuGIFuQNiInoZlE+hsgQ==
- Thread-topic: virtual attribute
We are using OpenLDAP as a frontend proxy for another LDAP server on the
backend. On the backend server, "displayname" attribute is not populated
but cn is populated. We like to fake out a virtual "displayname"
attribute on the frontend proxy OpenLDAP server, and the value of that
attribute needs to come from "cn" attribute.
Is there a way to do this?
Any help is highly appricated.