Re: Is Openldap supported on Windows XP/Vista/Server editions?

Owen Marshall wrote:
On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 12:26:48PM +0530, Rupak Kumar Sah wrote:
Is Open Ldap supported on Windows Server Editions, XP/Vista?

The Faq-O-Matic has some information on building 2.x in a MinGW environment:

I also know Symas has prebuilt packages for Windows:
http://www.symas.com/cds-matrix.shtml

Is this supported on z/OS as well?

Again, The Faq-O-Matic has some information on building OpenLDAP on OS/390, and some talk of z/OS:

We have not built on z/OS in quite a long time. We had submitted a number of EBCDIC-compatibility patches for OpenSSL, which as far as I know have not all been integrated into their distro yet. Most likely a plain OpenLDAP install will work fine, but some extra patching will still be needed for OpenSSL.

--
  -- Howard Chu