[Date Prev][Date Next]
Wired issue with slurpd
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Wired issue with slurpd
- From: Dawei Wang <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 13:05:47 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=4/XXXzGMeeICD5n20fknIxtCSnRuJNSGRJKiFshhm14=; b=Y16TfCoG+C5fGSMJ1IESYZ6e4JsvOPg6/kawlDxVBZT/S6hULKFkUAUigV4NnTbu6T Alq/AKenWgyzoNL6/WVExFpo+mpCzi4DguKgYfyxz7AnPzXRQA77qjcvz2ip7p0QMp4c 4Cg4Cg6upA92+NAdTp7l9dXqcx68hRzSb9Mmw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=XSUcSc/mo8W0qjj6ryhaT+n8z4YdS+XIqJMVEmtwG2A7JHTc+1EKpXCqHh13Fme+Nv 7R2/t80zu4/dXMwACiD/s7vY2YGZWIcVGLZoPOpayBZyj/8ucVVinahoDQgwT7B8wkJM m6+m6BJIIZjJVaeCVAIWHo3xGeJFIdi+iEWiU=
I am using slurpd to do replication (openldap 2.3.33) and encountered a strange issue:
The master have an entry which has a binary field, size of filed is about 10 meg. When never this field is updated ( and it's the only field get updated), slurpd is triggered to replicate the change to the slave. But slurpd seems gone wild on this binary filed, when i check the replication log, i saw this binary filed becomes huge, i mean really huge, gigabytes in size.
Is there any problem with slurpd to read the binary filed?