Re: TLS Info?

Jittinan Suwanrueangsri wrote:
Eric Nichols wrote:
I have not been able to figure out how to dump more info on the encryption levels, certificate CN & expiration date etc. Should this be done through the openssl functions? If so, what do I hook them to?

Have you try with "slapd -d trace" option ?

you can get more description of each debugging level from "man slapd.conf"

I'm more interested in the lib calls. I'm trying to write a program to pull this information when I connect to an LDAP server over SSL.

Directory Wizards Inc.