Re: saslmech=EXTERNAL

--On Friday, July 17, 2009 5:44 PM -0700 Greek Ordono <grexk@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,

What I'm trying to do is change the password[1] of user guest to see if
my chain overlay will work with saslmech=external. Referring from this
email[2] this should be working. But I'm a bit I confused cause I can't
get this working while my syncrepl is working well. TIA

As I said, by using the "-x" mechanism, you are completely disabling SASL. Thus no SASL/EXTERNAL method is going to work.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer