Replication

I am currently running slapd 2.3.19 (Jun 16 2006 16:40:43)

I am assuming that syncrepl is the way to go, but I am somewhat confused by the different options available.

I have 2 LDAP servers that I wish to syncronise, if this can be done that a change on either is replicated to the other this would be great, but if changes can only be made on one server that would also be ok.

Does anyone have a "recipe" for doing this, ie an example config that they can send to me, or a website they can point me at?

Thanks

David

David W Bell

Systems Developer