Re: Can one OpenLDAP 2.2 machine be a master for one directory and a slave for another?

Nick Urbanik wrote:

> to reduce the number of machines needed for test, I would like to use
> one machine as the master for one suffix and the slurpd slave for another,
> unrelated suffix.  However, it seems that slurpd may not support
> that.  Is that correct?

How about starting two instances of slapd on different ports and test
replication. Note that OpenLDAP 2.2 is a really ancient release and
slurpd is no longer available in recent OpenLDAP releases. You should
use 2.4.16 for now.

Ciao, Michael.