[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: delta-syncrepl missing changes
- To: OpenLDAP-Software@openldap.org
- Subject: Re: delta-syncrepl missing changes
- From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey@uvm.edu>
- Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 13:20:43 -0500
- In-reply-to: <499DB3B9.email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <102CEF6B4E15BF3FC77B510E@[192.168.1.199]> <499C17DF.email@example.com> <499C214B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <9B489794211A536621AB6B44@[192.168.1.199]> <499C5995.email@example.com> <499D5316.firstname.lastname@example.org> <499DB3B9.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (Macintosh/20081209)
This problem has come back. Yesterday, one of my auxilliary feeds
messed up and zapped 18020 entries removing a certain data value. I put
the value back, but in performing an audit this morning, I discovered
that 67 of the repairs had not made it to the replicas.
I have repaired the 67 now, by reversing the change and then re-applying
the change on the master server.
I assume this is some kind of timing bug. What info can I provide to
help find this?
I am running 2.3.43 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux v4.
Frank Swasey | http://www.uvm.edu/~fcs
Sr Systems Administrator | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
University of Vermont | just like everyone else.
"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)