Re: delta-syncrepl missing changes

Francis Swasey wrote:
This problem has come back.  Yesterday, one of my auxilliary feeds
messed up and zapped 18020 entries removing a certain data value.  I put
the value back, but in performing an audit this morning, I discovered
that 67 of the repairs had not made it to the replicas.

I have repaired the 67 now, by reversing the change and then re-applying
the change on the master server.

I assume this is some kind of timing bug.  What info can I provide to
help find this?

I am running 2.3.43 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux v4.

At this point, not much until you upgrade to 2.4. 2.3 hasn't been updated in 8 months and is about to be retired.
--
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com