[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: delta-syncrepl missing changes
- To: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey@uvm.edu>
- Subject: Re: delta-syncrepl missing changes
- From: Howard Chu <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 11:50:11 -0800
- Cc: OpenLDAP-Software@openldap.org
- In-reply-to: <49AD74FB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <102CEF6B4E15BF3FC77B510E@[192.168.1.199]> <499C17DF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <499C214B.email@example.com> <9B489794211A536621AB6B44@[192.168.1.199]> <499C5995.firstname.lastname@example.org> <499D5316.email@example.com> <499DB3B9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <49AD74FB.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; rv:1.9.1b3pre) Gecko/20090227 SeaMonkey/2.0a1pre Firefox/3.0.3
Francis Swasey wrote:
This problem has come back. Yesterday, one of my auxilliary feeds
messed up and zapped 18020 entries removing a certain data value. I put
the value back, but in performing an audit this morning, I discovered
that 67 of the repairs had not made it to the replicas.
I have repaired the 67 now, by reversing the change and then re-applying
the change on the master server.
I assume this is some kind of timing bug. What info can I provide to
help find this?
I am running 2.3.43 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux v4.
At this point, not much until you upgrade to 2.4. 2.3 hasn't been updated in 8
months and is about to be retired.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/