Re: Application data is sent but not received in OpenLDAP server in case of SSL session reuse

I'm not sure the slapd.logs will show that.   You will want to do a network trace on the TCP port you are using and see if the connection is closed by the TCP stack by one side or the other and your application tries to re-use that TCP connection but it's closed on the server side.