Re: smbk5pwd producing undefined symbol: _kadm5_set_keys error on Ubuntu

Scott Grizzard wrote:
I am trying to make the smbk5pwd module manage password syncing with
Samba and Kerberos. I am running on Ubuntu Server 8.10 with
openldap-2.4.11 and heimdal 1.1.

I can "make" the smbk5pwd module, but when I run a password change using
it, I recieve the following error:

I've messed with this thing for quite a while now, but nothing seems to
be working. Any ideas?

This is ITS#5799. A patch was supposedly available, but the person who submitted the bug report never attached the patch to the report. Feel free to nudge the submitter, we already have...

--
  -- Howard Chu