Re: problems with exporting/iimporting passwords

--On Tuesday, November 18, 2008 10:59 PM +0100 thom_schu@gmx.de wrote:

Is there any other way to export/import the password ? can it be a
char-set problem ? I really dont know anymore,  what else I could do.....

Rather than bash, I'd suggest using Net::LDAP to do all of this, it should be able to process things without issue.

Since you don't provide examples of a problem password, it's hard to guess why you're having issues.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer