Re: Problem adding objectClass posixAccount using Novell's JLDAP

Thanks for the suggestions, Xavier and Brett. I was able to create the required objectClasses (posixAccount and inetOrgPerson) by specifying an array of Strings in the objectClass LDAPAttribute, as per Xavier's suggestion:

attrSet.add(new LDAPAttribute("objectclass", {"inetOrgPerson"," posixAccount"});

I tried a solution similar to Brett's suggestion before posting here, and it doesn't work. It seems the attributes must be created simultaneously.

Thanks again.