Using int ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s with SASL/EXTERNAL and certificate

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to add support to SASL/EXTERNAL with certificate to NSSLDAP.

For now, for testing, I'm implementing a very quick client in C.

I'm able to perform starttls and client certificate verification.
But, when using ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s, I can't figure out what to
pass to arguments server/client controls, sasl interact and <void
*defaults>. the only parameter I have set yet is mechs which equal to

Does anyone have any documentation on how to perform this type of
authentication ?

Thanks in advance for any answer.
Sincerely yours, Mathieu MILLET.

Mathieu MILLET