[Date Prev][Date Next]
Using int ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s with SASL/EXTERNAL and certificate
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Using int ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s with SASL/EXTERNAL and certificate
- From: Mathieu MILLET <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 16:42:39 +0100
- User-agent: RoundCube Webmail/0.2a
I'm trying to add support to SASL/EXTERNAL with certificate to NSSLDAP.
For now, for testing, I'm implementing a very quick client in C.
I'm able to perform starttls and client certificate verification.
But, when using ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s, I can't figure out what to
pass to arguments server/client controls, sasl interact and <void
*defaults>. the only parameter I have set yet is mechs which equal to
Does anyone have any documentation on how to perform this type of
Thanks in advance for any answer.
Sincerely yours, Mathieu MILLET.