Acl problem "no write access to parent"

Hi guys i need an acl like that

access to dn.subtree="ou=Company_People,dc=company,dc=com"
        attrs=cn,member
        by dn="uid=testadmin,ou=People,dc=company,dc=com" write
        by dn="uid=admin,ou=People,dc=company,dc=com" write
        by users read
        by * none

It works fine for me that uid=testadmin has only rights on two
attributs cn,member under "ou=Company_People,dc=company,dc=com" But i
need one more right to that uid=testadmin to create new cn (group)
under this "ou=Company_People,dc=company,dc=com"

when i try to add new cn under  "ou=Company_People,dc=company,dc=com"
by using this uid=testadmin it gives me following error

ldapadd: Insufficient access (50)
        additional info: no write access to paren

Please help me regarding this matter

Thanks