Re: Open LDAP 2.3.38 core dump when trying to add netgroup

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 10:54:54PM +0200, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
> [...]

    p> There is no point in debuging 2.3.38, since 2.3 is now
    p> at 2.3.43 and probably there will no more releases of
    p> 2.3.  You should at least check if the issue still
    p> exists in 2.3.43; what really matters is if the issue
    p> exists in 2.4.12.  In case it does, then it might be
    p> worth addressing the issue.  If it is fixed, then you
    p> may consider upgrading or backporting the fix yourself
    p> in case no more 2.3 releases occur.

I built 2.4.12 and I was able to successfully add the
nisNetgroupTriple.

--
Eric M. Boehm                  /"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
boehm@nortel.com               \ /  No HTML or RTF in mail