Large database initial replication problem

Welcome!

I've got large test database (>20000 entries), set up replication using
syncrepl (refreshAndPersist). It work's fine when consumer is connected
to provider while importing all database. But when I add new consumer to
use existing database only first 500 records are replicated. I know
about sizelimit, but I don't want to raise it (because I don't know how
big my database will grow). The question is - why consumer won't get
rest of the entries in another queries? What am I doing wrong? I can't
import all database everytime I connect new consumer in a production
enviroment.

--
Best regards,
Lukasz Wasikowski