Re: relay backend doesn't support pagedResult control

--On Thursday, October 02, 2008 2:43 PM +0200 Guillaume Rousse <Guillaume.Rousse@inria.fr> wrote:

Hello list.

I managed to get a correct relay backend configured, so as to remap
attributes, thanks to previous help from people here. It works OK through
ldapsearch. However, I still can't use it with the target cisco
appliance, as pagedResult control doesn't work:

Reading ITS 5191, I understand it is supposed to have been fixed in 2.4
release. However, I'm using 2.4.11, and I'm still getting the problem.
Should I reopen the ticket ?

I'm not sure ITS#5191 applies to back-relay.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer