Re: schema replication 2.4

Hello Gavin

Gavin Henry wrote:
>>> How are you binding again for the loglevel change?
>>>
>> I always use cn=admin,cn=config to bind to the cn=config context.
>> Should
>> i use a different DN?
>
> What are you ACLs for this user? I think cn=config rootdn is hardcoded. I need to double
> check.
I set this user to full access before converting to cn=config.

database config
rootdn "cn=admin,cn=config"
rootpw <secret>

i dont have other acl related to that user yet. Before i inserted my
syncrepl stuff, i was able to change everything.

I think its caused by "if you are syncrepl, refer all writes to master".
Unfortunateley, i only want to sync cn=schema,cn=config and not the
whole cn=config.

Regards

Daniel