Re: Got Search entry without sync control

check that you have not forgotten "overlay syncrepl" on the master
that is printing that error

that's one case where i've seen this error, does not mean it's your
problem though..

i interpret that message as meaning it's getting a client request to
do syncrepl, but the server is saying it does not know what syncrepl
is. if not that could be a configuration issue do do with syncrepl ?

Cheers
Brett