Re: slapd hangs

On Aug 19, 2008, at 21:15 , Curt Blank wrote:
I know I know, but if it's working... And does all that one needs, well... But I am addressing becoming current. What's the best way to determine what all I have to change going from 2.2.28 to 2.4.x?

The best way to test upgrades is to install the new software into a suitable sandbox with your existing schema and confguratio, import a data dump from your old directory, and then testing how everything works.

jens