[Date Prev][Date Next]
Syncrepl replication with a non-slapd master?
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Syncrepl replication with a non-slapd master?
- From: "Grant Gossett" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:38:12 -0700
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: Acj74Wj5op9yMgBES+yB1BtnaNzFqw==
- Thread-topic: Syncrepl replication with a non-slapd master?
Is it possible to use syncrepl replication with a non slapd master?
Being more specific, I would like to have a copy of several different
microsoft domains held on a slapd server. I've seen this question posed
in the archives but I haven't been able to find much in the way of an
Assuming that slapd + syncrepl will work with non-slapd masters, is the
next obstacle going to be making a schema that matches the active
directory shema so that replication can actually occur?
Are there any examples that anyone can point me to?