Re: incomplete slapcat output

--On Friday, August 08, 2008 1:43 AM +0200 Kevin Maguire <k.c.f.maguire@gmail.com> wrote:

I had read in a FAQ/tips page somewhere that a cron entry running
db_checkpoint was worthwhile/advisable for 2.2.x?

Yup.

As to the move to 2.3/2.4 - that's change management and I'm working
on it.  However our requirement is to be running the same stuff as our
main customers, and their current platform is sles9+sp2.  They move
forward, we will move forward too - such restrictions are in my
experience quite common.

This is why our product has its own compiled version of openldap and its dependancies. That way, we know the expected behavior regardless of what platform our customers use (aka limit themselves to).

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer