Re: newbie question ldif2ldbm

Hello Michael,

Many Thanks for your comment I alleged that this file is outdated but as it is still mentioned in many HOWTOS and books I wasn't shure about that. However with your linked HOWTO I think I can manage it.  What I also looking for is an example for the slapd.at.conf and
slapd.oc.conf  both I couldn't find yet anywhere.

--
Uli Kleemann <uli.kleemann@guug.de>
Note: No Microsoft programs were used in the creation or distribution of this message. If you are using a Microsoft program to view this message, be forewarned that I am not responsible for any harm you may encounter as a result.