RE: Troubles with Country (c) attribute limited to two characters

Mavric Domen writes:
> But, changing the core schema doesn's seem to be a good practice?

Indeed, therefore I said "for now" and "in the short run".

> If I still do that, what kind of unpredictable situations might I be
> confronted with?

It won't interoperate with implementations that expect the RFC 4519
schema.  Other unpatched 2.4 servers, clients that only reserve 2
characters for 'c' values.  Various implementations are getting more
strict about schema checking, that's the problem you've just run into
after all.

And of course you need to edit the schema whenever you upgrade.

--
Hallvard