Re: syncrepl failure logs/configuring alias deref

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008, Buchan Milne wrote:

> You don't specify what operating system it is, but many Linux
> distributions source something like /etc/sysconfig/ldap or
> /etc/default/slapd into the init script, so adding an:
>
> export LDAPCONF=/etc/openldap/slapd-ldap.conf

It's gentoo, which has an /etc/conf.d/slapd file. I did try setting an env
variable there, but looking at your example realized I forgot to export it.
I'll have to try again with the export and see if it works, that would be
great...

Thanks much...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/