Re: multimaster (cn=config) bdb database nonexistent?! (Was Re: cn=config multimaster olcAuthzRegexp not working)

Ok I'm resending this the third time, now without the attachment, hope
that it will arrive .

I've started 2.4.10's slapd with -d -1.

The full output is attached, what seems strange to me is:

=> bdb_dn2id("DC=kzsdabas,DC=hu")
<= bdb_dn2id: get failed: DB_NOTFOUND: No matching key/data pair found
=> bdb_entry_get: cannot find entry: "DC=kzsdabas,DC=hu"

while slapcat reports:

PROXIED attributeDescription "OU" inserted.
PROXIED attributeDescription "DC" inserted.
dn: dc=kzsdabas,dc=hu
objectClass: top
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization
o: kzsdabas.hu
DC: kzsdabas
structuralObjectClass: organization

Thanks in advance for any ideas about where is my config wrong :-(