Re: cn=config

Mike Johnston wrote:
Hi,
When adding olcObjectClasses & olcAttributeTypes to my schema in
cn=config, what are the requirements if any for the values? I see when I
imported from slapd.conf, Openldap auto generated numbers in braces {0}
{1} {2} {3} {4} with the proper syntax for the value being assigned.
Must I use the numbers in braces or can I just toss in the syntax
correct string for my new attribute and/or objectclass?
Thanks

As stated in the Admin Guide

http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/slapdconf2.html#Configuration%20Layout

The ordering numbers do not need to be provided; they will be generated automatically.

--
  -- Howard Chu