A question about log messages

Hey folks,

While researching another problem, I noticed that even on successful
searches (e.g., entries returned that match the filters I set), I see
the following in the logs:

Apr 23 12:45:11 ldapmaster slapd[30294]: send_ldap_result: err=0
matched="" text=""

It almost looks to me like it's saying didn't match anything, when in
fact it does return entries.  I tried looking through the man pages for
an explanation, but didn't find one.  If anyone could point me to said
documentation, or explain how the above message is supposed to be
interpreted given the context of the situation, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks,
Ryan