Re: error while adding entry using ldap.jar JAVA API

--On Friday, April 11, 2008 4:53 PM -0700 Sumith Narayanan <sumith.narayanan@gmail.com> wrote:

With BDB 4.4.20 & openldap-2.3.39  , I got a version incompatible error :

checking Berkeley DB version for BDB/HDB backends... no
configure: error: BDB/HDB: BerkeleyDB version incompatible

Please suggest which BDB version I should use.

You misunderstand the error. It means it (a) didn't find the 4.4.20 you built, or (b) it found conflicting headers/libraries. Fix your build options.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer