Re: "Reverse proxy" (was: Referrals)

Just call it a proxy. Reverse or forward, it's really doing the same thing, even if it's server to server proxying. Does it really matter if the server sits between the browser and an internet gateway on a specific subnet or on the other side of the internet gateway? To the browser, not much changes (if anything)

But - I digress from the real problem question here. I've just seen too many people get confused by the 'reverse' terminology and trying to understand it as reverse (e.g. the server proxies back to the browser ?? ).