[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Constraint violation: structuralObjectClass: no user modification allowed
- To: OpenLDAP <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Constraint violation: structuralObjectClass: no user modification allowed
- From: openldap <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 09:43:59 +0100
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (X11/20071115)
i think, that was it. i inadvertently removed the slurpd config from the
LDAP config, when inserting the syncrepl config on the third server.
thank you very much.
> Mar 14 13:33:33 thirdhost slapd: conn=6 op=1 RESULT tag=105
> err=19 text=structuralObjectClass: n
> o user modification allowed
> what do i need to change either on the master, not to let it create ldif
> files which are unaceptable for the other(s), or on the slave to make it
> accept the structuralObjectClass specs?
It sounds like your third server isn't recognizing the update as a
replication. Do you still have the updatedn parameter set in your
slapd.conf on the third server?
If this doesn't solve the problem, please post your slapd.conf files for
each server (removing IP adresses and passwords if necessary).