Re: program segfaults on ldap_get_values/ldap_get_values_len

On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 09:55:00AM -0500, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> entry comes from:
>   entry = ldap_first_entry(ldap_conn, res);

Ah ha!  I was free()ing res right after that call (I had copied other code
as an example).  After moving the call to free() down to after I was done
working with the entry has caused this to no longer explode.

Sorry for the noise!!

"Perl can be fast and elegant as much as J2EE can be fast and elegant.
In the hands of a skilled artisan, it can and does happen; it's just
that most of the shit out there is built by people who'd be better
suited to making sure that my burger is cooked thoroughly."  -- Jonathan Patschke