Re: replication problem

Julien Garnier wrote:
Dmitriy Kirhlarov a Ãcrit :
Julien Garnier wrote:

I was looking for a solution to monitor syncrepl between two server and find that I need to compare contextCSN on the two server.
The problem is that entryCSN doesn't exist on my slave server :

On the master (don't know openldap ver):
# ldapsearch -x -h master -b "ou=people,dc=compagnie,dc=com" -s base

ldapsearch -x -h master -b "ou=people,dc=compagnie,dc=com" -s base -LLL '' +

No, it's the same, nothings return

contextCSN stored in root object. ldapsearch -x -h master -b "dc=com" -s base -LLL '' +

WBR. Dmitriy